The Princeton Lectures on Youth, Church, and Culture foster original scholarship pertaining to youth and the contemporary church. The lectures are sponsored by the Institute for Youth Ministry at Princeton Theological Seminary and delivered in conjunction with the Princeton Forum on Youth Ministry.
Currently the lectures from 1996–2013 are available here. Those from 2014–present will be added over time.
Browse the collection or search within this collection using the search box at the top of this page.
- 1996 — Christ and the Adolescent: A Theological Approach to Youth Ministry
- 1997 — At-Risk Youth, At-Risk Church: What Jesus Christ and American Teenagers are Saying to the Mainline Church
- 1998 — Growing Up Postmodern: Imitating Christ in the Age of “Whatever”
- 1999 — An Unexpected Prophet: What the 21st-Century Church Can Learn from Youth Ministry
- 2000 — Life Together: Practicing Faith with Adolescents
- 2001 — Proclaiming the Gospel in a Wired World
- 2002 — Compass Points: Navigating Vocation
- 2003 — Building Bridges
- 2004 — Longing for God: Youth and the Quest for a Passionate Church
- 2005 — With Energy, Intelligence, Imagination and Love: Leadership in Youth Ministry
- 2006 — “For Such a Time as This” (Esther 4:14)
- 2007 — Community
- 2008 — “And You Will Be My Witnesses…”
- 2009 — Sharing Not Only the Gospel, But Also Our Lives
- 2010 — Hope
- 2011 — Faith
- 2012 — Create
- 2013 — Follow Me