St. Peter's Episcopal Church
|Organized July 24, 1834. Corner stone of present edifice laid Sept. 29, 1907. Consecrated Sept. 22nd, 1909, by Bishop A. C. A. Hall. Style of architecture, Tudor Gothic. Contains several very fine English windows and a carved oak reredos by Henry Vaugn. A local wit adds, "the tower is for the canons of the Church."
|James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
|Princeton Theological Seminary
|Copyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...