Search help

Item Details

St. Anthony's Hospital
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Amarillo, TX
Denomination Catholic Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes St. Anthony's Hospital is operated by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word. It originated in 1901. The Convent was added in 1909. Further additions were made in 1920 and 1948 and the last addition in 1959, sponsored by the Amarillo Area Foundation, made it one of the finest hospitals in the Southwest. It has a 288 bed capacity.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...