Search help

Item Details

St. Andrews Parish
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Charleston, SC
Denomination Episcopal Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes St. Andrews Parish Church was built in 1706 of plain brick. In 1723, it was added to, making the entire structure conform to the shape of a cross. In 1764, it was destroyed by fired and rebuilt in its present shape.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...