Search help

Item Details

St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church
FormatPostcard
Description2 pages
LanguageEnglish
City, StateButler, PA
DenominationLutheran Church
SubjectFine Arts
NotesThis new building, dedicated April 4, 1954, replaced a former building on this site which was built in 1878-79.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...