Search help

Item Details

Trinity Church
Description2 pages
City, StateNew York, NY
DenominationEpiscopal Church
SubjectFine Arts
NotesThe first church was opened for services in 1698 and destroyed in the Great Fire of 1776. The second church was consecrated on March 25, 1790. The present church was consecrated on Ascension Day, May 21, 1846. Nave: 103 ft. 5 in. long, 72 ft. wide, 70 ft. high. Tower: 264 ft. high. Richard Upjohn architect.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...
Open Alternate Viewer