Search help

Item Details

Old Fairfield Presbyterian Church
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Fairton, NJ
Denomination Presbyterian Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes Built 1780. This congregation was organized in 1680. The first building was built of logs and was situated on the bank of the Cohansey River. A monument marks the spot. Services were discontinued here in 1850. Services are usually held here during August each year.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...