Search help

Item Details

Old Stone Church (Fairfield Presbyterian Church)
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Fairton, NJ
Denomination Presbyterian Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes The Fairfield Presbyterian Church was organized in 1680. This building (the third church structure) was completed in 1780 and used until 1850 when the congregation was transferred to Fairton. Services are now held Sunday evenings during the month of August. Fairton-Cedarville Road
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...