Search help

Item Details

St. Paul Episcopal Church
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Columbus, MS
Denomination Episcopal Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes This Brick Gothic Style Church is the fourth Church Building which was erected by the Parishioners and Vestry of Saint Paul's Parish, Columbus, Miss. It was dedicated by the Rt. Rev. William Mercer Green, First Bishop of Mississippi, in December 1860. The Parish was organized in 1837. It is located on the corner of Fourth Street and Second Avenue south, Columbus, Mississippi.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...