Search help

Item Details

The Church of Ste. Anne de Michilimackinac, Fort Michilimackinac
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Mackinaw City, MI
Denomination Catholic Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes Thsi church originally was built in 1743. It replaced a smaller church built some years earlier. In 1781, the church was moved to Mackinac Island. In 1964, the Jesuit church was reconstructed on the original site.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...