Search help

Item Details

St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church & Parish Center
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Frankenmuth, MI
Denomination Lutheran Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes St. John's (a member of the Wisconsin Synod) was founded on October 31, 1879. The number of charter members was 22. In 1970, St. John's congregation dedicated its new parish center and educational building. Today, St. John's has a membership of approximately 800 people. Sunday Services at 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. (10:00 A.M. Service also broadcast on WKCQ_FM Radio 98). Located on West Tuscola in Frankenmuth, MI. -- the City with Character.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...