Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church, Detroit, Mich.
|City, State||Detroit, MI|
|Notes||Our Lady of the Rosary Parish, corner of Medbury and Woodard, was founded in 1889, old St. Patrick's Church, now Sts. Peter and Paul's Cathedral, being the parent church. The present stone structure, formerly St. Joseph's Episcopal Church, was remodelled and enlarged in 1908, being dedicated as a Catholic Church March 29th of that year.|
|Collection||James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards|
|Contributor||Princeton Theological Seminary|
|Rights||Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...|