Search help

Item Details

A view of the Meetinghouse
Description2 pages
City, StateOld Sturbridge Village, MA
DenominationSociety of Friends
SubjectFine Arts
NotesBuilt in Sturbridge, Mass., 1832, moved to Fiskdale, Mass., 1838, moved to Old Sturbridge Village, 1948.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...
Open Alternate Viewer