Search help

Item Details

First Parish Meeting House
Description2 pages
City, StateSandiwch, MA
DenominationUnitarian Universalist churches
SubjectFine Arts
NotesMain & River Sts. Established 1638 by Pilgrim founders - in use as Town Hall and Church until 1834. Now Yesteryear's Museum Cape Cod - Mass.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...
Open Alternate Viewer