Interior, St. Fidelis Church "Cathedral of the Plains"
|City, State||Victoria, KS|
|Notes||The church, which seats 1100, was dedicated in 1911. Of Romanesque design, it contains many works of art, windows from Germany, hand-carved stations from Austria.|
|Collection||James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards|
|Contributor||Princeton Theological Seminary|
|Rights||Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...|