Search help

Item Details

Elm Grove Mortuary Chapel
FormatPostcard
Description2 pages
LanguageEnglish
City, StateWindsor, CT
SubjectFine Arts
Notes1340 Poquonock Avenue Windsor, Connecticut Built in 1893 in the Late Gothic Revival style by the ladies of the Universalist Society for $2,000. It was given to the Second School Society to be used as a chapel at Elm Grove Cemetery.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...