Old Plaza Church
|Los Angeles, CA
|Original Oil Painting, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Old Mission Plaza Church, Los AngelesThe first church built in Los Angeles: the foundation was laid in 1814 when this beautiful city was but a little Pueblo of less than 1000 inhabitants. It was formerly known as the church of Nuestra Senora Reina de Los Angeles (Our Lady, Queen of the Angels.) -- Now in charge of the Missionary Sons of the Sacred Heart of Mary. Regular religious services are held there as of old.
|James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
|Princeton Theological Seminary
|Copyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...