Search help

Item Details

Chapel at Fort Ross Calif. State Monument
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Fort Ross, CA
Denomination Orthodox Eastern churches
Subject Fine Arts
Notes On scenic Shoreline Hwy. No. 1, 75 miles north of San Francisco. The Fort was built by the Russians in 1812 and was purchased by John A. Sutter in 1841 at which time the Russians withdrew to Alaska
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...