Search help

Item Details

Side Altar, Mission San Xavier del Bac
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Tucson, AZ
Denomination Catholic Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes Part of the Side Altar in the Mission San Xavier del Bac, nine miles from Tucson, Arizona. Settlement discovered 1692, and first chapel built 1700 by Jesuit Missionary, Father Kino. Present church built by Franciscans 1783-1797.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...