Search help

Item Details

Old Pine Street, Presbyterian Church
FormatPostcard
Description2 pages
LanguageEnglish
City, StatePhiladelphia, PA
DenominationPresbyterian Church
SubjectFine Arts
NotesOld Pine Street Church was formed in 1768 by some members of the First Church, and others in the neighborhood. The present buildings, as it appears, was erected in 1768. It is the only Presbyterian edifice in Philadelphia, reserved from the Colonial period.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...