Search help

Item Details

The Brick Presbyterian Church
FormatPostcard
Description2 pages
LanguageEnglish
City, StateNew York, NY
DenominationPresbyterian Church
SubjectFine Arts
NotesThe Brick Presbyterian Church, founded 1767, at Beekman Street, moved in 1858, to 37th Street and Fifth Avenue. On November 28, 1938, the cornerstone of the present Church was laid at 91st Street and Park Avenue. The dedication of the Church, April 14, 1940; The Chapel of the Reformed Faith, May 25, 1952.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...
Switch to low bandwidth mode