Search help

Item Details

St. Luke United Methodist Church
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State Columbus, GA
Denomination Methodist Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes Church Square - 1104 Second Avenue Established in 1828 The present structure is the sixth on this location, replacing one destroyed by fire in 1942. It was dedicated May 16, 1948. Turner Chapel and additional classrooms were completed in 1963.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...