Search help

Item Details

Trinity Episcopal Church, interior
Format Postcard
Description 2 pages
Language English
City, State St. Augustine, FL
Denomination Episcopal Church
Subject Fine Arts
Notes On October 28, 1821 the Rev. Andrew Fowler came here from South Carolina to found an Episcopal Parish. The corner-stone of the Church was laid June 23, 1825. The building was opened for worship June 5, 1831, enlarged in 1890 and again 1902. The stained glass window, manufacture by Mayer and Co. in Munich, Germany was installed in 1890.
Collection James R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
Contributor Princeton Theological Seminary
Rights Copyright Not Evaluated Copyright Not Evaluated Digitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...