Search help

Item Details

Trinity Episcopal Church, interior
FormatPostcard
Description2 pages
LanguageEnglish
City, StateSt. Augustine, FL
DenominationEpiscopal Church
SubjectFine Arts
NotesOn October 28, 1821 the Rev. Andrew Fowler came here from South Carolina to found an Episcopal Parish. The corner-stone of the Church was laid June 23, 1825. The building was opened for worship June 5, 1831, enlarged in 1890, and again in 1902.
CollectionJames R. Tanis Collection of Church Postcards
ContributorPrinceton Theological Seminary
RightsCopyright Not EvaluatedCopyright Not EvaluatedDigitized collections are made accessible for purposes of education and research. More...