Search help
Annual Catalogue of the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
Author Pittsburgh Theological Seminary of the United Presbyterian Church of North America
Date 1920
Format Book (468 pages)
Language English
Subject Practical Theology
Notes Catalogues include information such as class lists, names of professors, course descriptions and requirements, and provide an overall view of campus life. The Pittsburgh Theological Seminary of the United Presbyterian Church of the United States changed its name in 1913 to reflect the incorporation of the city of Allegheny into the city of Pittsburgh in 1912. Previously known as Allegheny Theological Seminary (1833-1912) and briefly as Pittsburgh Seminary (1825-1833), it merged in 1930 with Xenia Seminary of Ohio and Missouri to become the Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary. Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary (1930-1959) and Western Theological Seminary (1827-1959) consolidated into one institution in 1959 to become Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
Contributor Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Library