Search help
Addresses, inaugurals and charges delivered in Selin's Grove, Snyder Co., Pa. September 1st, and November 24th, 1858, in connection with laying of the corner stone, and the installation of the professors of the Evang. Lutheran Missionary Institute, together with an appeal in behalf of that institution
Author Evangelical Lutheran Missionary Institute
Date 1859
Format Book
Description 198 pages
Language English
Subject Education
Contributor New York Public Library