The Princeton Review
The Princeton Review began publication in 1878 and ran to 1884. It was established following the sale of The Presbyterian Quarterly and Princeton Review to William Libbey. No editors for the journal were listed from 1878 to 1882. Jonas M. Libbey, the son of William Libbey and a graduate of the College of New Jersey, was editor from 1883 to 1884. While the place of publication was listed as New York, no publisher was identified.
Browse this journal or search within this journal using the search box at the top of this page.