The Presbyterian Quarterly and Princeton Review
The Presbyterian Quarterly and Princeton Review was published from 1872 to 1877, with the change in title reflecting the journal’s absorption of The American Presbyterian and Theological Review which had been founded by Henry Boynton Smith as The American Theological Review in 1859. The journal was edited by Lyman H. Atwater from 1872 to 1877, joined by Henry Boynton Smith from 1872-1876, and by James M. Sherwood in 1877. The journal was published by James M. Sherwood of New York.
Browse the collection or search within this collection using the search box at the top of this page.